Recent Posts

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Sonea!!


Finally!! I've finished creating my first Istarian piece, The Sonea. I've known Sonea and Sephi for several years now and enjoyed their book ( http://www.cafepress.com/istaria.336050522 ) about their online characters. I derived my creation from a description of a necklace in their book. Thank you to both of them and Virtrium LLC for cheerfully giving me permission!

I'll be adding to my Istarian gallery all this year and I'm hoping that my next named Istarian creation will be Wind Dancer, but in the meantime, go take a look at The Sonea over on Yessy.com ( http://yessy.com/treheylcreations ) !! *Grin!*

If you like something, send me a msg. asking to meet me in Istaria and when we meet I'll give you the secret password that will let you into the Carmo Tavern on my Yessy.com site. Anything in there is 20% off the regular prices.
*Whispers in your ear* Buy something! You know you want to! Then I can afford to make more sparklies for everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List